· understand which of our web pages you visit, how often and from what types of devices;
· gather and remember information about your browsing devices and preferences;
· personalise elements of our websites based on your browser, device, country and language;
· gather information about the website you came from and other sites you have visited to help categorise your browsing into a market segment for market analysis; and
· provide you with more relevant content, promotional communications and advertisements.
As an example, when you visit our websites, cookies help us identify what you search for, what content you visit, and how frequently you return. Although the information we collect via cookies does not directly identify you, once you register on our websites, we may associate your prior and future activity on our websites and apps with the contact details you have provided.
If you do not want to allow cookies, you can configure your internet browser to reject cookies. Doing so may prevent certain features of our websites from working as intended.
Please visit your mobile device manufacturer’s website or operating system for instructions relating to any other additional privacy controls, for example geolocation and device identifiers.